|Published by: Lone Canuck Publishing |
|(Log in to add this module to your collection|
or to see your play details)
|Bloody Buron is a Scenario / Campaign Game pack which offers players the unique challenge of attacking a prepared defensive position, set up guarding the Norman village of Buron, Northwest of Caen, France in the summer of 1944:
- One colour 24 x 30 inch historical map of the Normandy countryside northwest of Caen,
- Four Scenarios played on various parts of the map,
- An Four-Scenario Date, Campaign Game; and
- Chapter BB that includes the rules to play the Campaign Game.
|No articles entered for this publication. Add one?|
|This publication has been rated: 8/10 by 1 users. Write a review|
|Playing The Scenarios One at a Time|
Rob MacGinley: 8.0 out of 10. [Review score: -1] [Agree] [Disagree]
Duncan and I decided to play the Scenarios one at a Time
My greatest pleasure was learning both terrain and what a particular side looked at in four very different situations
We did not go on to play the TM or CG so I cannot comment on this
Overall I think the Germans are in every scenario given heaps of defensive stuff so the Canadian player has to use all the tricks in the b... Read full review...
* Popularity is the sum of Roar and Archive reported playings based as a percentage of the parent publication's total games.
Grey rows indicate Night scenarios.