ASL Starter Kit #1
or to see your play details)
The ASL Starter Kit #1 is a stand-alone game, with six scenarios that require only the maps and counters provided in the module. The two mapboards that are included also work with both Squad Leader and Advanced Squad Leader, and the scenarios can be played using full Advanced Squad Leader rules if desired.
• 2 8x22 Geomorphic Maps (y and z) for the ASL System
• 1 full Countersheet of 1/2" counters
• 6 scenarios printed on 3 individual cardstock sheets
• 1 Quick Reference Data Chart printed on cardstock sheet
• 1 12-page rules booklet with plentiful color illustrations
• 2 dice
Articles and Resources:No articles entered for this publication. Add one?
|S1: Retaking Vierville||0||570||6.55||Vierville, France||WTO||German||American||2.7 hrs||Balanced||27%|
|S2: War of the Rats||0||531||6.78||Stalingrad, Russia||ETO||German||Russian||3.3 hrs||Balanced||25%|
|S3: Simple Equation||0||276||6.36||Aachen, Germany||WTO||American||German||4 hrs||62% American||13%|
|S4: Welcome Back||0||238||6.65||Hosingen, Luxembourg||WTO||German||American||2.9 hrs||Balanced||11%|
|S5: Clearing Colleville||0||270||6.70||Colleville, Normandy||WTO||American||German||3.1 hrs||Balanced||13%|
|S6: Released from the East||0||226||6.78||Istra, Russia||ETO||Russian||German (SS)||2.9 hrs||Balanced||11%|
* Popularity is the sum of Roar and Archive reported playings based as a percentage of the parent publication's total games.
(Dark) grey rows indicate Night scenarios.
Median length of scenarios: 3hrs
Average rating of scenarios: 6.64
Total playing time: 18.9hrs